Tamil Nadu 10th, 12th Results 2022: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) will release the plus 2 result tomorrow at 9:30 am. Whereas SSLC results will be released at 12 noon.
TN Result 2022:
Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th and 12th Results will be announced tomorrow, June 20. Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) plus two results will be released at 9:30 am and SSLC results at 12 noon. The results (Tamil Nadu board results) will be announced by the education minister of the state.
The results of 10th and 12th class examination will be declared by the Tamil Nadu Board on June 20. After the declaration of the result, students will be able to check the result through the easy steps given here.
Students who appeared in class 10th and 12th exams will be able to check their results on the official websites of TNDGE at tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge2.nic.in and dge.tn.nic.in. To download the marksheet, students will need their roll number and date of birth.
This year around 25 lakh students of Tamil Nadu appeared in the board exams. In the year 2021, the board examination was not conducted due to Corona. He was promoted to the next class without examination
Tamil Nadu TN SSLC, Plus two result 2022, how to check
- Step 1: To check the results of Tamil Nadu Board 10th class examination, students first go to the official website tnresults.nic.in, dge.tn.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link of the result.
- Step 3: Now enter student application number and date of birth.
- Step 4: After this the Tamil Nadu 10th SSLC result of the student will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Now click on the student submit button.
- Step 6: After that download the Tamil Nadu 10th class results.
- Step 7: At last students take a print out of the download page.