The 10th-12th examinations will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board from tomorrow i.e. from March 24. All the preparations have been completed by the board regarding the exam. Along with this, guidelines have also been issued by the board regarding the examination.
UP BOARD EXAM 2022
Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UPMSP) will conduct class 10th and 12th board exams from tomorrow. According to the schedule released by UPMSP, the board examinations will end on 12 April 2022. UPMSP has also issued special guidelines regarding board exams. Students can see the complete schedule of 10th and 12th examinations by visiting the official website of UP Board, upmsp.edu.in. Students are requested to go through the guidelines issued by the board before appearing in the examination.
This time more than 51 lakh students have got themselves registered for UP Board’s 10th and 12th class exams. This time 15,53,198 students and 12,28,456 girls will take the exam in high school i.e. 10th. At the same time, 13,24,200 students and 10,86,835 girls will take the examination in Intermediate i.e. 12th.
Follow these rules
1. Students should keep their admit card with them, without it admission will not be given to the examination center.
2. Students must reach the examination center before the time given on the admit card.
3. The exam is being held in offline mode, so don’t forget to follow the Corona Guidelines.
4. Students should come wearing masks and keep sanitizer with them.
5. Be sure to follow social distancing and avoid crowds.
6. Do not enter the class carrying any kind of electronic device and copying material.
7. Write the answers only after reading the question paper thoroughly.
Special buses will be run
by UPMSP this time during the 10th and 12th examinations, special buses will be operated by the Transport Corporation in both the shifts before the examination and after the completion of the examination to take the students to the examination center. Will go. According to media reports, action will be taken under the NSA on the school administration who is caught copying in the board exam to be held in the year 2022.